Mechanical systems commonly use more energy resources than any other system in a building. However, a good mechanical design is more than just energy efficient. Our engineers find balance between performance and cost factors while delivering innovative mechanical system designs.
The performance of HVAC systems is largely dependent on the physical configuration and thermal properties of the building envelope. That’s why our mechanical engineers work closely together with the architectural team to analyze envelope and façade configurations to determine the best fit for each project.
Together, our mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, and public health engineering services comprise our integrated building services engineering solutions.
Mechanical Engineering Services
- Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Systems
- Exhaust Systems
- Variable Air Volume (VAV) Systems
- Geothermal Systems
- Building Management Systems
- Lifecycle Cost Analysis
- Variable Refrigeration Flow Systems
- Chilled Beam Systems
- Smoke Control and Evacuation Systems
- Steam Generation and Distribution Systems
- Building Energy Modeling
- Existing HVAC Systems Analysis