Our goal in every project is to deliver quality Architecture and Engineering services. We ensure quality projects by being a part of every phase of the project. During the construction phase of a project we maintain close interaction with contractors and sub-contractors to ensure that the finished project is constructed as intended.
- Bid analysis and review of sub-contractor qualifications
- Attending construction progress meetings
- Resolving construction coordination issues
- Evaluating value engineering issues
- Revising shop drawings to verify compliance with design drawings and specifications
- Reviewing change orders
- Field surveys and job site reports
- Quality control
- Preparing as built drawings
Russellville High School’s new indoor facility supports multiple athletic programs.
Historic Russellville landmark is renovated inside and out.
Diamond Bank’s new prototype office brings the vision of the owner to life.
A new roof breathes life into an existing hotel.
Russellville Middle School’s new roof solidifies the school’s presence in the community.
Clarksville’s new fire station helps support the city’s growth.