We are currently seeking an experienced Licensed Architect to join our Russellville, Arkansas team either in the office or remotely. The ideal person for this position will have at least 5 years’ experience with the design of multiple building types including commercial, healthcare, education, and industrial projects.
- Coordinating the work of a multi-disciplined team during all phases of project design including schematic design, design development, construction documents, code compliance, construction contract administration, and project closeout
- Comfortable being the point person on projects, responsible for the client relationship including sub-contractors, design and technical staff, external consultants, engineers, etc.
- Create required project deliverables including schematic and conceptual designs, detailed drawings, renderings and mock-ups, construction documents, specifications, etc.
- Assist in final plan checking (QA/QC)
- Check submittals and shop drawings for conformance to plans and specifications
- Assist in resolving construction conflicts and answers questions from contractors and bidders
- Evaluate and specify products and their appropriate applications
- Provide in-field or on-site surveys and inspections and draft field reports
- Attend preliminary job meetings with clients to evaluate scope of work to be performed on projects
- Attend construction meetings with clients to assist in coordination of Construction Administration activities
- Manage projects including project schedules and coordination of project work
- Licensed Architect in Arkansas or a reciprocal state
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Architecture
- Positive attitude and driven to succeed
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- Autodesk Revit experience is required
- Familiarity with the International Codes including the International Building Code, International Energy Conservation Code, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Design experience in some or all of the following project types: Education, Civic/Government, Retail, Commercial, Restaurant, Healthcare
- Creativity and a passion for problem-solving and critical thinking. Able to collaborate in a team setting.
- US Driver’s license is required. Ability to climb ladders, stairs, and access job site areas that are relevant to each project.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement plan plus company matching
- Paid time off and holidays
- Progressive work policies
- HTW is a great place to work! (really)
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.