If you thrive on new challenges, are among the best and brightest in your field, and want to make contributions to real-life design projects, we encourage you to apply for a student internship with HTW. While working as a student intern, you will develop the skills necessary to move you towards licensure.
Internships are available in architecture, engineering, planning and sustainable design.
- Developing technical skills with BIM and CAD tools
- Coordinating the preparation of construction documents and design specifications
- Reviewing shop drawings and project submittals for document compliance
- Processing RFI’s and submittals
- Interfacing directly with the consultants, contractors, team members and architects
- Filing documents
- Candidates must be actively working towards an architecture or engineering degree.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other productivity software is required.
- Revit and/or AutoCAD experience is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
- Ability to follow-up in a timely manner.
- Excellent clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work independently and work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Positive attitude and driven to succeed.
Send your resume to email@example.com to apply.