We are currently seeking an Architectural Designer with 2-4 years’ experience to join our Russellville, Arkansas office. Duties will include working with architects to develop designs for multiple building types; preparing project construction documents; communicating with and coordinating the preparation of documents with consultants, contractors, team members; documenting code review and compliance;communicating and coordinating with management, clients, consultants and contractors. Candidates must be highly motivated and a quick learner with a desire to be involved in all aspects of a project.
- Working with architects to develop building designs
- Creating plans, details, and schedules for construction documents
- Coordinating the preparation of documents
- Managing physical samples
- Filing documents
- Interfacing directly with the consultants, contractors, team members and architects
- Associates degree in related field is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other productivity software
- Revit and/or AutoCAD experience is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to follow-up in a timely manner
- Excellent clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Positive attitude and driven to succeed
- A minimum of 5 years of professional work experience
- Experience working in commercial architecture and mixed-use projects
Send your resume to email@example.com to apply.