We are currently seeking a licensed Architect to join our Russellville, Arkansas office. Duties will include accurately preparing project construction documents; communicating with and coordinating the preparation of documents with consultants, contractors, team members; reviewing shop drawings, project submittals, etc. for document compliance; documenting code review and compliance; communicating and coordinating with management, clients, consultants and contractors related to daily business operations.
- Accurately preparing project construction documents
- Coordinating the preparation of documents
- Reviewing shop drawings and project submittals for document compliance
- Processing RFI’s and submittals
- Interfacing directly with the consultants, contractors, team members and architects
- Bachelor of Science degree in Architecture
- Licensed in the state of Arkansas; NCARB preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other productivity software
- Proficiency in Revit is essential. AutoCAD experience is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to follow-up in a timely manner
- Excellent clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Positive attitude and driven to succeed
- A minimum of 5 years of professional work experience
- Experience working in commercial architecture and mixed-use projects
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.